Contributions to Economics Journals by the Canadian Economics Profession, 1981-90
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Jian-Ye, 1990. "Growth, technology transfer, and the long-run theory of international capital movements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 255-271, November.
- Wang, Jian-Ye & Blomstrom, Magnus, 1992.
"Foreign investment and technology transfer : A simple model,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 137-155, January.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Jian-Ye Wang, 1989. "Foreign Investment and Technology Transfer: A Simple Model," NBER Working Papers 2958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R., 1984. "Multinationals, multi-plant economies, and the gains from trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 205-226, May.
- Edwin Mansfield & Anthony Romeo, 1980. "Technology Transfer to Overseas Subsidiaries by U. S.-Based Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(4), pages 737-750.
- Wright, Donald J., 1993.
"International technology transfer with an information asymmetry and endogenous research and development,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 47-67, August.
- Wright, Donald J., 1990. "International Technology Transfer with an Information Asymmetry and Endogenous Research and Development," Working Papers 138, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Bond, Eric W & Samuelson, Larry, 1986. "Tax Holidays as Signals," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 820-826, September.
- Cole, Harold L. & English, William B., 1991. "Expropriation and direct investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3-4), pages 201-227, May.
- Ignatius Horstmann & James R. Markusen, 1987. "Licensing versus Direct Investment: A Model of Internalization by the Multinational Enterprise," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(3), pages 464-481, August.
- Ronald Findlay, 1978. "Relative Backwardness, Direct Foreign Investment, and the Transfer of Technology: A Simple Dynamic Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(1), pages 1-16.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 1986. "The Multinational Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 805-833.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James B. Davies & Martin G. Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2008.
"Economics research in Canada: a long-run assessment of journal publications,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 22-45, February.
- James B. Davies & Matthias Sutter & Martin G. Kocher, 2005. "Economics research in Canada: A long-run assessment of journal publications," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-16, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- James B. Davies & Martin Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Economics research in Canada: A long-run assessment of journal publications," Working Papers 2007-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Davies, James B. & Kocher, Martin G. & Sutter, Matthias, 2008. "Economics Research in Canada: A Long-Run Assessment of Journal Publications," Munich Reprints in Economics 18167, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- James B. Davies & Martin G. Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Economics Research in Canada: A Long-Run Assessment of Journal Publications," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20072, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2007. "Worldwide Econometrics Rankings: 1989 2005," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(05), pages 952-1012, October.
- Tom Coupé, 2003. "Revealed Performances: Worldwide Rankings of Economists and Economics Departments, 1990-2000," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1309-1345, December.
- Tilak Mukhopadhyay & Subrata Sarar, 2010.
"Rankings of Economics Journals and Departments in India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2010-021, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Tilak Mukhopadhyay & Subrata Sarkar, 2010. "Rankings of Economics Journals and Departments in India," Working Papers id:3116, eSocialSciences.
- Joseph Macri & Dipendra Sinha, 2006. "Rankings Methodology for International Comparisons of Institutions and Individuals: an Application to Economics in Australia and New Zealand," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 111-156, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:28:y:1995:i:4a:p:945-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.