Crowding Out in Open Economies: Results from a Simulation Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris, 2009. "A survey of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: What has been done and where we stand," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 64-76, June.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1993.
"International Capital Mobility in the 1990s,"
NBER Working Papers
4534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1994. "International Capital Mobility in the 1990s," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233380, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1994. "International Capital Mobility in the 1990s," CEPR Discussion Papers 902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld., 1994. "International Capital Mobility in the 1990s," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C94-037, University of California at Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1994. "International capital mobility in the 1990s," International Finance Discussion Papers 472, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- AKITOBY, Bernardin, 1997. "Rigidité normale, dévaluation et équilibre général intertemporel," Cahiers de recherche 9708, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Pierdzioch, Christian & Doepke, Joerg & Buch, Claudia M., 2002. "Consumer preferences and the reliability of Euler equation tests of capital mobility: some simulation-based evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1131, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Senhadji, Abdelhak S., 1998. "Dynamics of the trade balance and the terms of trade in LDCs: The S-curve," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 105-131, October.
- Timur Han Gur & Lutfi Erden & Ibrahim Ozkan, 2011. "An Empirical Investigation on the Determinants of the Saving-Investment Interaction," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 343-353, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:25:y:1992:i:3:p:708-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.