An Exact Measure of Welfare Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 2003. "Free Trade, Customs Unions, and Transfers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 568, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2013. "Free trade: what are the terms-of-trade effects?," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 10, pages 149-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Davide Sala, 2007. "RTAs Formation and Trade Policy," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/59, European University Institute.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2008. "A decomposition of gains from trade in a differentiated oligopoly," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 326-337, August.
- Earl Grinols & Peri Silva, 2011. "Rules of origin and gains from trade," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 47(1), pages 159-173, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:24:y:1991:i:2:p:428-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.