Public Choice and the Social Insurance Paradox: A Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Craig, Ben, 1997.
"Voting on social security: Evidence from OECD countries,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 705-724, December.
- Friedrich Breyer & Ben R. Craig, 1995. "Voting on social security: evidence from OECD countries," Working Paper 9511, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1997. "Old-age Pension Systems: A Theoretical Evaluation," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 233-246.
- Johann Brunner & Bengt-Arne Wickström, 1993.
"Politically stable pay-as-you-go pension systems: When the social-insurance budget is too small in a democracy,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 177-190, December.
- Johann Brunner & Bengt-Arne Wickström, 1993. "Politically stable pay-as-you-go pension systems: When the social-insurance budget is too small in a democracy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 177-190, December.
- Friedrich Breyer, 2000. "Kapitaldeckungs- versus Umlageverfahren," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(4), pages 383-405, November.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2002. "Social Security and Growth in an Altruistic Economy," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(1), pages 53-80, February.
- Bernhard Felderer, 1993. "New issues in public pension economics," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Lang, Gunther, 1992. "Dynamic efficiency and capital accumulation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 153-174, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:14:y:1981:i:4:p:712-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .