Dynamique des exportations : une comparaison France-Allemagne
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrice Capoen & Jerome Creel, 2007.
"Efficiency of stability-oriented institutions: the European case,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2007-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Fabrice Capoen & Jérôme Creel, 2007. "Efficiency of stability-oriented institutions: the European case," Sciences Po publications N°2007-06, Sciences Po.
- Jérôme Creel & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2006. "La nouvelle désinflation compétitive européenne," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 98(3), pages 7-36.
- Rivera Rivera, Edward Bernard Bastiaan, 2007. "Benchmark nations at the conversion of foreign direct investments into international trade: A non-parametric analysis of the G7 and Bric nations," MPRA Paper 4531, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2007.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2085 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rivera Rivera, Edward Bernard Bastiaan, 2007. "Uma Nova Abordagem Insumo-Produto: Nações Benchmark Na Transformação De Investimentos Diretos Em Comércio Internacional," MPRA Paper 4532, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 May 2007.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepill:2005-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.