The EU Emissions Trading Scheme: the Effects of Industrial Production and CO2 Emissions on Carbon Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien Chevallier & Stéphane Goutte, 2014. "The goodness-of-fit of the fuel-switching price using the mean-reverting Lévy jump process," Working Papers 2014-285, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Wen, Xiaoqian & Bouri, Elie & Roubaud, David, 2017. "Can energy commodity futures add to the value of carbon assets?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 194-206.
- Koch, Nicolas & Fuss, Sabine & Grosjean, Godefroy & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2014. "Causes of the EU ETS price drop: Recession, CDM, renewable policies or a bit of everything?—New evidence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 676-685.
- Gary Koop & Lise Tole, 2013.
"Forecasting the European carbon market,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 176(3), pages 723-741, June.
- Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise, 2011. "Forecasting the European Carbon Market," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-20, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Gary Koop & Lise Tole, 2011. "Forecasting the European Carbon Market," Working Papers 1110, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yue-Jun Zhang, 2011.
"Estimating the 'value at risk' of EUA futures prices based on the extreme value theory,"
International Journal of Global Energy Issues,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 35(2/3/4), pages 145-157.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yue-Jun Zhang, 2010. "Estimating the 'value at risk' of EUA futures prices based on the extreme value theory," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 9, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Fabio Antoniou & Efthymia Kyriakopoulou, 2019. "On the Strategic Effect of International Permits Trading on Local Pollution," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 74(3), pages 1299-1329, November.
- Creti, Anna & Jouvet, Pierre-André & Mignon, Valérie, 2012.
"Carbon price drivers: Phase I versus Phase II equilibrium?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 327-334.
- Anna Creti & Pierre-André Jouvet & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "Carbon Price Drivers: Phase I versus Phase II Equilibrium?," Working Papers 1106, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Anna Creti & Pierre-André Jouvet & Valérie Mignon, 2012. "Carbon Price Drivers: Phase I versus Phase II Equilibrium?," Post-Print hal-01385813, HAL.
- Anna Creti & Pierre-André Jouvet & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "Carbon Price Drivers: Phase I Versus Phase II Equilibrium?," Working Papers 2011-09, CEPII research center.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Gupta, Rangan & de Gracia, Fernando Perez, 2016.
"Modeling persistence of carbon emission allowance prices,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 221-226.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Fernando Perez de Gracia & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "Modeling Persistence of Carbon Emission Allowance Prices," Working Papers 201515, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2011. "Evaluating the carbon-macroeconomy relationship: Evidence from threshold vector error-correction and Markov-switching VAR models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2634-2656.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010.
"An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1804-1814, June.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2009. "An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 3, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Balietti, Anca Claudia, 2016. "Trader types and volatility of emission allowance prices. Evidence from EU ETS Phase I," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 607-620.
- Cong, Ren & Lo, Alex Y., 2017. "Emission trading and carbon market performance in Shenzhen, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 414-425.
- Julien Chevallier, 2013. "Carbon trading: past, present and future," Chapters, in: Roger Fouquet (ed.), Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 21, pages 471-489, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Segnon, Mawuli & Lux, Thomas & Gupta, Rangan, 2017. "Modeling and forecasting the volatility of carbon dioxide emission allowance prices: A review and comparison of modern volatility models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 692-704.
- Ajay K. Dhamija & Surendra S. Yadav & PK Jain, 2017. "Forecasting volatility of carbon under EU ETS: a multi-phase study," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(2), pages 299-335, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEU ETS; Emissions Trading; Carbon Pricing; CO2 Emissions; Industrial Production;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepiei:2008-4td. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.