Multilateral Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Brazil and Chile
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Borraz & Daniel Ferrés & Máximo Rossi, 2013. "Assessment of the distributive impact of national trade reforms in Brazil," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(2), pages 215-235, June.
- Mustafa Babiker, "undated". "Impacts of Public Policy on Poverty in Arab Countries:Review of the CGE Literature," API-Working Paper Series 0403, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Samir Cury & Allexandro Mori Coelho, 2006. "From Revenue To Value Added Taxes: Welfare And Fiscal Efficiency Effects In Brazil," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 53, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Thomas W. Hertel & Jeffrey J. Reimer, 2006.
"Predicting the Poverty Impacts of Trade Reform,"
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria,
Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, May.
- Thomas Hertel & Jeffrey Reimer, 2005. "Predicting the poverty impacts of trade reform," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-405.
- Lionel FontagnÃ©, 2003. "Market Access and Domestic Support Measures," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(3), pages 3-10, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMultilateral Trade Liberalization; Poverty; General Equilibrium Analysis;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepiei:2003-2q-3qi. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.