La responsabilidad social de las empresas: ¿un nuevo valor para las cooperativas?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Spear, 2001. "El balance social en la economía social. Enfoques y problemática," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 39, pages 9-24, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ucm:reveco:y:2017:i:123:p:07-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dolores Gallardo Vázquez & M. Isabel Sánchez Hernández & Francisca Castilla Polo, 2015.
"Marco teórico y metodológico para la validación cualitativa de un modelo explicativo de las responsabilidad social en sociedades cooperativas
[Theoretical and methodological framework for the quali," REVESCO: Revista de estudios cooperativos, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Escuela de Estudios Cooperativos, issue 118, pages 86-121.
- Mozas-Moral, Adoracion & Puentes-Poyatos, Raquel & Bernal-Jurado, Enrique, 2014. "Spanish Second-Tier Cooperative Societies: An Analysis of E-Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 42(1).
- Elies SEGUI-MAS & Helena-Maria BOLLAS-ARAYA & Fernando POLO-GARRIDO, 2015. "Sustainability Assurance on the Biggest Cooperatives of the World: an Analysis of their Adoption and Quality," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(2), pages 363-383, June.
More about this item
Keywordscredit unions; commercial banking; corporate social responsibility; cooperative identity; financial service cooperatives; triple bottom line; sustainable reports.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2005:i:53:p:191-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.