El empleo autónomo en España: factores determinantes de su reciente evolución
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Iglesias Fernández & Raquel Llorente Heras, 2004. "¿Es el fenómeno del trabajo femenino por cuenta propia un buen instrumento de política laboral? Análisis de algunos indicios," Working Papers 05/04, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Porras, María Sylvina & Martín-Román, Ángel L., 2017.
"Self-employment and Okun’s Law relationship: the Spanish case,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
157, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Porras, María Sylvina & Martín-Román, Ángel L., 2017. "Self-employment and Okun’s Law relationship: the Spanish case," MPRA Paper 83292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-employment; keys to its growth; Spain.;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2005:i:52:p:175-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.