Eine Reform der Eurozone – Diskussion und Bewertung der Vorschläge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zareh Asatryan & Xavier Debrun & Annika Havlik & Friedrich Heinemann & Martin G. Kocher & Roberto Tamborini, 2018. "Which Role for a European Minister of Economy and Finance in a European Fiscal Union?," EconPol Policy Reports 6, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ann-Christin Rathje, 2019. "Wie soll die Wirtschaftspolitik der Europäischen Union zukünftig aussehen? – Ergebnisse einer Unternehmensbefragung," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 72(23), pages 27-35, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Blesse, Sebastian & Havlik, Annika & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2019. "Searching for a Euro reform consensus: The perspective from Central and Eastern Europe," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, number 201191.
- Fracasso Andrea, 2018. "Solidarity and Responsibility in the Euro Area: Foes or Friends?," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-4, December.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2018. "Macroeconomic Imbalances and the Euro Zone. Alternative Views," EconPol Working Paper 14, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Andreozzi, Luciano & Tamborini, Roberto, 2019. "Models of supranational policymaking and the reform of the EMU," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 819-844.
More about this item
KeywordsEurozone; Europäische Finanzpolitik; EU-Haushalt; EU-Finanzbeziehungen; Bankenregulierung; Reform;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:71:y:2018:i:11:p:48-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.