Zur Lage der deutschen Exporte
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Lichter & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2017.
"Exporting and labour demand: Micro-level evidence from Germany,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1161-1189, November.
- Andreas Lichter & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2017. "Exporting and labour demand: Micro‐level evidence from Germany," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 50(4), pages 1161-1189, November.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Exporting and Labor Demand: Micro-Level Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7494, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "Exporting and labor demand: Micro-level evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-013, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Andreas Lichter & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2014. "Exporting and Labor Demand: Micro-level Evidence from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 4668, CESifo.
More about this item
KeywordsExport; Wirtschaftslage; Außenhandelswirtschaft; Wachstumsbranche; Wettbewerb; Deutschland;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:64:y:2011:i:21:p:17-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.