Mehr Existenz sichernde Beschäftigung im Niedriglohnbereich
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Gachter & Ernst Fehr, 2000.
"Cooperation and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 980-994, September.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, "undated". "Cooperation and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments," IEW - Working Papers 010, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, 1999. "Cooperation and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments," CESifo Working Paper Series 183, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & Sunde, Uwe, 2006.
"Homo Reciprocans: Survey Evidence on Prevalence, Behavior and Success,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2205, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dohmen, Thomas J & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Sunde, Uwe, 2006. "Homo Reciprocans: Survey Evidence on Prevalence, Behaviour and Success," CEPR Discussion Papers 5789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peters, Tobias, 2017. "Die fiskalischen Kosten der Minijobs," Schriftenreihe Institut Arbeit und Wirtschaft 22/2017, Institut Arbeit und Wirtschaft (IAW), Universität Bremen und Arbeitnehmerkammer Bremen.
- Boss, Alfred & Meier, Carsten-Patrick & Scheide, Joachim, 2008. "Abschwächung der Konjunktur in Deutschland - was nun zu tun ist," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4307, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsNiedriglohn; Reform; Beschäftigung; Langzeitarbeitslosigkeit; Arbeitsplatz; Deutschland;
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:60:y:2007:i:04:p:28-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.