The characteristics of the evolution of the economical indicators
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stegaroiu, Carina-Elena, 2008. "The Characteristics of the Evolution of the Economical Indicators," MPRA Paper 12912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsindicators economic; absolute growth; growth rate; rate increase.;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2009:v:3:p:89-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .