L'appropriation privative du foncier, condition de durabilité ? Éléments de réponse en République Démocratique du Congo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph, 1991. "The Structure of Local Public Finance and the Quality of Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 774-806, August.
- Vollet, Dominique, 1998. "Estimating the Direct and Indirect Impact of Residential and Recreational Functions on Rural Areas: An Application to Five Small Areas of France," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 528-549.
- John C. Bergstrom & H. Ken Cordell & Gregory A. Ashley & Alan E. Watson, 1990. "Economic Impacts of Recreational Spending on Rural Areas: A Case Study," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 4(1), pages 29-39, February.
- Cebula, Richard & Vedder, Richard, 1972. "A Note on Migration, Economic Opportunity, and the Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 49824, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 1972.
- William J. Kahley, 1991. "Population migration in the United States: a survey of research," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jan, pages 12-21.
- Joseph Gyourko, 1991. "How accurate are quality-of-life rankings across cities?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Mar, pages 3-14.
- William H. Crown, 1991. "Migration and Regional Economic Growth: An Origin-Destination Model," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 5(1), pages 45-59, February.
- Graves, Philip E., 1979.
"A life-cycle empirical analysis of migration and climate, by race,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 135-147, April.
- Graves, Philip E., 1979. "A life-cycle empirical analysis of migration and climate, by race," MPRA Paper 19921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graves, Philip E., 1980. "Migration and climate," MPRA Paper 19916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cecilia Wong, 1998. "Determining Factors for Local Economic Development: The Perception of Practitioners in the North West and Eastern Regions of the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 707-720.
- Mark Edward Stover & Charles L. Leven, 1992. "Methodological Issues in the Determination of the Quality of Life in Urban Areas," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 29(5), pages 737-754, June.
- Robert Foster, 1977. "Economic and quality of life factors in industrial location decisions," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 247-265, January.
- Blomquist, Glenn C & Berger, Mark C & Hoehn, John P, 1988. "New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Areas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-107, March.
- John Keith & Christopher Fawson, 1995. "Economic development in rural Utah: is wilderness recreation the answer?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 29(3), pages 303-313.
- Castle, Emery N., 2001. "Wanted: A Rural Public Policy," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 16(1).
- Christiane von Reichert & Gundars Rudzitis, 1992. "Multinomial Logistic Models Explaining Income Changes Of Migrants To High-Amenity Counties," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 22(1), pages 25-42, Summer.
- Paul D. Gottlieb, 1994. "Amenities as an Economic Development Tool: Is there Enough Evidence?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 8(3), pages 270-285, August.
- Raymond Currie & Shiva Halli, 1989. "Mixed motivations for migration in the urban prairies: A comparative approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 481-499, October.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable resources; property rights; sustainability; social precautionary principle; Democratic Republic of Congo;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:rerarc:reru_052_0249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-regionale-et-urbaine.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.