L'interaction entre les politiques sociales et les choix technologiques des entreprises : le cas de l'impôt négatif
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Samir Amine & Pedro Lages Dos Santos, 2010. "L'interaction entre les politiques sociales et les choix technologiques des entreprises : le cas de l'impôt négatif," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-22, CIRANO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Robson & Stergios Skaperdas, 2008.
"Costly enforcement of property rights and the Coase theorem,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 109-128.
- Alexander R. W. Robson & Stergios Skaperdas, 2002. "Costly Enforcement of Property Rights and the Coase Theorem," CESifo Working Paper Series 762, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alex Robson & Stergios Skaperdas, 2005. "Costly Enforcement of Property Rights and the Coase Theorem," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2005-455, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Bloch, Francis & van den Nouweland, Anne, 2014.
"Expectation formation rules and the core of partition function games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, pages 339-353.
- Francis Bloch & Anne Van den Nouweland, 2014. "Expectation formation rules and the core of partition function games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01162227, HAL.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On the Core of an Economic System with Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 678-684.
- De Bornier, Jean Magnan, 1986. "The Coase theorem and the empty core: A reexamination," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 265-271, December.
- Enrico Guzzini & Antonio Palestrini, 2009. "The empty core in the Coase theorem: a critical assessment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 3095-3103.
- Alex Robson, 2014.
"Transaction costs can encourage Coasean bargaining,"
Springer, vol. 160(3), pages 539-549, September.
- Alex Robson, 2012. "Transaction costs can encourage Coasean bargaining," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201208, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Robson, Alex, 2012. "Transaction Costs can Encourage Coasean Bargaining," MPRA Paper 40892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parisi, Francesco, 2003. "Political Coase Theorem," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 115(1-2), pages 1-36, April.
- Steven Medema, 2011. "A case of mistaken identity: George Stigler, “The Problem of Social Cost,” and the Coase theorem," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 11-38, February.
- Peter Bernholz, 1986. "A general constitutional possibility theorem," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 249-265, January.
- Varouj A. Aivazian & Jeffrey L. Callen & Susan McCracken, 2009. "Experimental Tests of Core Theory and the Coase Theorem: Inefficiency and Cycling," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(4), pages 745-759, November.
- Varouj Aivazian & Jeffrey Callen, 2003. "The Core, Transaction Costs, and the Coase Theorem," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, pages 287-299.
- Elodie Bertrand, 2010. "The three roles of the 'Coase theorem' in Coase's works," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 975-1000.
- Élodie Bertrand, 2006. "La thèse d'efficience du « théorème de Coase ». Quelle critique de la microéconomie ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(5), pages 983-1007.
- Aivazian, Varouj A & Callen, Jeffrey L & Lipnowski, Irwin, 1987. "The Coase Theorem and Coalitional Stability," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(216), pages 517-520, November.
- Coase, R H, 1981. "The Coase Theorem and the Empty Core: A Comment," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 183-187, April.
- Bernholz, Peter, 1997. "Property rights, contracts, cyclical social preferences and the Coase theorem: A synthesis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 419-442, September.
- Bernholz, Peter, 1999. "The generalized Coase Theorem and separable individual preferences: an extension," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 331-335, June.
- Aivazian, Varouj A & Callen, Jeffrey L, 1981. "The Coase Theorem and the Empty Core," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 175-181, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsmatching; negative income tax; technological choices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_183_0395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.