Comment intégrer le risque dans le calcul économique ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas PILUSO & Clément RAU, 2016.
"Les Investissements De Sécurisation Des Sites Industriels À Risque Et La Concertation Entre Firmes Et Riverains : Une Approche Théorique,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 43, pages 59-76.
- Nicolas Piluso & Clément Rau, 2016. "Les Investissements De Securisation Des Sites Industriels À Risque Et La Concertation Entre Firmes Et Riverains : Une Approche Theorique," Post-Print hal-01448421, HAL.
- Jouvet, Pierre-André & Le Cadre, Elodie & Orset, Caroline, 2012.
"Irreversible investment, uncertainty, and ambiguity: The case of bioenergy sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 45-53.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Elodie Le Cadre & Caroline Orset, 2011. "Irreversible investment, uncertainty, and ambiguity: the case of bioenergy sector," Working Papers 1104, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Elodie Lecadre & Caroline Orset, 2011. "Irreversible investment, uncertainty, and ambiguity: the case of bioenergy sector," Working Papers 2011/01, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Elodie Le Cadre & Caroline Orset, 2012. "Irreversible investment, uncertainty, and ambiguity: The case of bioenergy sector," Post-Print hal-01500840, HAL.
- Veronique Thireau, 2014. "Quel traitement des déchets par l'analyse économique ?," Post-Print hal-01221380, HAL.
- Nicolas Piluso, 2017. "La concertation sur les risques industriels : une modélisation," Working Papers hal-01448420, HAL.
- Thomas Sterner & U. Martin Persson, 2008.
"An Even Sterner Review: Introducing Relative Prices into the Discounting Debate,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(1), pages 61-76, Winter.
- Sterner, Thomas & Persson, U. Martin, 2007. "An Even Sterner Review: Introducing Relative Prices into the Discounting Debate," Discussion Papers dp-07-37, Resources For the Future.
- Axel Pierru and Walid Matar, 2014. "The Impact of Oil Price Volatility on Welfare in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Implications for Public Investment Decision-making," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
More about this item
Keywordscost; benefit analysis; discounting; risk premium; public investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_172_0209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.