On the Co-Evolution of Innovation and Demand: Some Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foley Duncan K., 1994. "A Statistical Equilibrium Theory of Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 321-345, April.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milakovic, Mishael, 2009. "Network structure and N-dependence in agent-based herding models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 78-92, January.
- Alan Kirman, 1993. "Ants, Rationality, and Recruitment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 137-156.
- Sylvain Barde, 2012. "Back to the future: economic rationality and maximum entropy prediction," Studies in Economics 1202, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 488-493.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saviotti, Pier Paolo & Pyka, Andreas, 2013.
"From necessities to imaginary worlds: Structural change, product quality and economic development,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, pages 1499-1512.
- Pier Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2013. "From necessities to imaginary worlds: Structural change, product quality and economic development," Post-Print hal-01064107, HAL.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Queirós, Anabela S.S., 2016. "Economic growth, human capital and structural change: A dynamic panel data analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1636-1648.
- Saviotti, Pier Paolo & Pyka, Andreas & Jun, Bogang, 2016. "Education, structural change and economic development," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 55-68.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Mauro Napoletano, 2012. "Introduction. Improving the Toolbox," Post-Print hal-01053562, HAL.
- Anabela Queirós & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2014. "Economic growth, human capital and structural change: an empirical analysis," FEP Working Papers 549, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development; qualitative change; co-evolution; simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_124_0347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-de-l-ofce.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.