Réforme de la fiscalité du carbone dans l'Union européenne. Les options en présence
Even though the EU clearly leads the global fight against climate change and despite the additional reduction in emissions due to the global crisis and European recession, the ambitious objectives flagged in the ?20-20-20 by 2020? strategy and ?climate-energy package ? may be out of reach if a more resolute and consistent policy of carbon taxation is not rapidly put in place in the EU. In this paper, we detail and discuss the different options available for such European carbon taxation. JEL Classification codes: H23, H77, Q48, Q54, Q58.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2010.
"Taxe(s) carbone : et maintenant ?,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2010. "Taxe(s) carbone : et maintenant ?," Post-Print hal-01023823, HAL.
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2009. "Taxe carbone : TCA contre CO2," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2009. "Taxe carbone : TCA contre CO2," Post-Print hal-01023661, HAL.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09ha8a83408 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09ha8a9h4h6 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_116_0393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.