La diversité : sans droit ni obligation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Françoise Milewski & Réjane Sénac, 2014. "Gender equality: a european challenge at the crossroads of economics, law and politics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1nh7s6unge8, Sciences Po.
- Françoise Milewski & Réjane Sénac, 2014. "Gender equality: a european challenge at the crossroads of economics, law and politics," Post-Print hal-00988413, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrimination; diversity; equality; gender; management; rights; politics;
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
- J88 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Public Policy
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_114_0167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-de-l-ofce.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.