Firm Dynamics and Employment Adjustment: Multinational vs Domestic Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pierre BLANCHARD & Emmanuel DHYNE & Catherine FUSS & Claude MATHIEU, 2013. "Firm Dynamics and Employment Adjustment: Multinational vs Domestic Firms," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2013013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pierre Blanchard & Emmanuel Dhyne & Catherine Fuss & Claude Mathieu, 2013. "Firm dynamics and employment adjustment: Multinational vs domestic firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/168413, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Blanchard & Jean-Pierre Huiban & Claude Mathieu, 2014. "The shadow of death model revisited with an application to French firms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(16), pages 1883-1893, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmultinational firms; labour adjustment costs; firm exit;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reldbu:rel_791_0059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-recherches-economiques-de-louvain.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.