Is Selling Immigration Rights Politically Sustainable ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David de la Croix & Frederic Docquier, 2015.
"An Incentive Mechanism to Break the Low-skill Immigration Deadlock,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(3), pages 593-618, July.
- DE LA CROIX, David & DOCQUIER, Frédéric, 2009. "An incentive mechanism to break the low-skill immigration deadlock," CORE Discussion Papers 2009053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David de la Croix & Frederic Docquier, 2010. "An Incentive Mechanism to Break the Low-skill Immigration Deadlock," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1008, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- David de la CROIX & Frederic DOCQUIER, 2009. "An Incentive Mechanism to Break the Low-skill Immigration Deadlock," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- de la CROIX, David & DOCQUIER, Frédéric, 2014. "An incentive mechanism to break the low-skill immigration deadlock," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2655, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration quotas; immigration permits; rights to immigrate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reldbu:rel_774_0033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-recherches-economiques-de-louvain.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.