La notion économique de prudence. Origine et développements récents
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D. Crainich & L. Eeckhoudt, 2005. "La notion économique de prudence : origine et développements récents," Post-Print hal-00199737, HAL.
- RAINICH, David & EECKHOUDT, Louis, 2005. "La notion économique de prudence. Origine et développements récents," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1772, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lionel Thomas, 2016. "The optimal contract under adverse selection in a moral-hazard model with a risk-averse agent," Working Papers hal-01374709, HAL.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2017.
"Prevention incentives in long-term insurance contracts,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 661-674, September.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2008. "Moral Hazard In Dynamic Insurance Classification Risk And Prepayment," Working Papers halshs-00340830, HAL.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2017. "Prevention incentives in long-term insurance contracts," Post-Print hal-01589993, HAL.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2015. "Prevention Incentives in Long-Term Insurance Contracts," AMSE Working Papers 1541, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Oct 2015.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2015. "Prevention Incentives in Long-Term Insurance Contracts," Working Papers halshs-01214592, HAL.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2010. "The incentive for prevention in public health Systems," IDEP Working Papers 1001, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 17 Feb 2010.
- Luc Arrondel & Hector Calvo Pardo, 2008. "Les Français sont-ils prudents ? Patrimoine et risque sur les revenus des ménages," PSE Working Papers halshs-00585994, HAL.
- Lionel Thomas, 2016. "The optimal contract under adverse selection in a moral-hazard model with a risk-averse agent," Working Papers 2016-09, CRESE.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:9:y:2018:i:1:p:12-:d:134141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luc Arrondel & Hector Calvo Pardo, 2008. "Les Français sont-ils prudents ? Patrimoine et risque sur les revenus des ménages," Working Papers halshs-00585994, HAL.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_565_1021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.