Comparaisons ordinales robustes de la pauvreté multidimensionnelle : Afrique du Sud et Égypte
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ngunza Maniata, Kevin, 2014. "Théorie des ensembles flous et décomposition multidimensionnelle de la pauvreté en République Démocratique du Congo [Fuzzy sets theory and Multidimensional poverty in Democratic Republic of Congo]," MPRA Paper 68481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Aug 2015.
- Valérie Bérenger, 2017. "Using ordinal variables to measure multidimensional poverty in Egypt and Jordan," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 15(2), pages 143-173, June.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2008. "On applying synthetic indices of multidimensional well-being: health and income inequalities in selected EU countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 668, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bérenger, Valérie & Deutsch, Joseph & Silber, Jacques, 2013.
"Durable goods, access to services and the derivation of an asset index: Comparing two methodologies and three countries,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 881-891.
- Valérie Berenger & Joseph Deutsch & Jacques Silber, 2013. "Durable goods, access to services and the derivation of an asset index: Comparing two methodologies and three countries," Post-Print halshs-00935833, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsmultidimensional poverty; robustness analysis; South-Africa; Egypt;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:edddbu:edd_221_0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.