Capital humain, emploi et revenus du travail: Belgique, 1992
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Du Caju & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2011.
"Inter‐Industry Wage Differentials: How Much Does Rent Sharing Matter?,"
Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(4), pages 691-717, July.
- Du Caju, Philip & Rycx, François & Tojerow, Ilan, 2009. "Inter-industry wage differentials: how much does rent sharing matter?," Working Paper Series 1103, European Central Bank.
- Philip Du Caju & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2011. "Inter-industry wage differentials: How much does rent sharing matter?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/138898, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- François Rycx & Philip Du Caju & Ilan Tojerow, 2009. "Inter-Industry Wage Differentials :How much does rent sharing matter ?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/245783, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- François Rycx & Philip Du Caju, 2011. "Inter-industry wage differentials: How much does rent sharing matter?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/245697, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philip Du Caju & François Ryckx & Ilan Tojerow, 2009. "Inter-industry wage differentials : How much does rent sharing matter ?," Working Paper Research 180, National Bank of Belgium.
- Guy Navon & Ilan Tojerow, 2013.
"Does Rent-sharing Profit Female and Male Workers? Evidence from Israeli Matched Employer–Employee Data,"
LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(3), pages 331-349, September.
- Guy Navon & Ilan Tojerow, 2013. "Does rent sharing profit female and male workers? Evidence from Israeli matched employer-employee data," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/145691, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2006.
"Industry wage differentials, unobserved ability, and rent-sharing : Evidence from matched worker-firm data, 1995-2002,"
Working Paper Research
90, National Bank of Belgium.
- Plasman, Robert & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan, 2006. "Industry Wage Differentials, Unobserved Ability, and Rent-Sharing: Evidence from Matched Worker-Firm Data, 1995-2002," IZA Discussion Papers 2387, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bxr:bxrceb:2013/13083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dulbebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.