Causal Effect Models for Realistic Individualized Treatment and Intention to Treat Rules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cain Lauren E. & Robins James M. & Lanoy Emilie & Logan Roger & Costagliola Dominique & Hernán Miguel A., 2010. "When to Start Treatment? A Systematic Approach to the Comparison of Dynamic Regimes Using Observational Data," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-26, April.
- Biernot Peter & Moodie Erica E. M., 2010. "A Comparison of Variable Selection Approaches for Dynamic Treatment Regimes," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Rich Benjamin & Moodie Erica E. M. & A. Stephens David, 2016. "Influence Re-weighted G-Estimation," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 157-177, May.
- van der Laan Mark J., 2010. "Targeted Maximum Likelihood Based Causal Inference: Part I," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-45, February.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Gruber Susan, 2010. "Collaborative Double Robust Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-71, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:ijbist:v:3:y:2007:i:1:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.