Approximate Power and Sample Size Calculations with the Benjamini-Hochberg Method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song Li & Mervyn J. Silvapulle & Param Silvapulle & Xibin Zhang, 2015.
"Bayesian Approaches to Nonparametric Estimation of Densities on the Unit Interval,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 394-412, March.
- Song Li & Mervyn J. Silvapulle & Param Silvapulle & Xibin Zhang, 2012. "Bayesian Approaches to Non-parametric Estimation of Densities on the Unit Interval," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 3/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Farcomeni, Alessio & Pacillo, Simona, 2011. "A conservative estimator for the proportion of false nulls based on Dvoretzky, Kiefer and Wolfowitz inequality," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(12), pages 1867-1870.
- Ferreira, J.A. & Nyangoma, S.O., 2008. "A multivariate version of the Benjamini-Hochberg method," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(9), pages 2108-2124, October.
- Ferreira José A. & Berkhof Johannes & Souverein Olga & Zwinderman Koos, 2009. "A Multiple Testing Approach to High-Dimensional Association Studies with an Application to the Detection of Associations between Risk Factors of Heart Disease and Genetic Polymorphisms," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-56, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:ijbist:v:2:y:2006:i:1:n:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .