Certification of Socially Responsible Behavior: Eco-Labels and Fair-Trade Coffee
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xiaodong Du & David A. Hennessy & William M. Edwards, 2007.
"Determinants of Iowa Cropland Cash Rental Rates: Testing Ricardian Rent Theory,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
07-wp454, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Du, Xiaodong & Hennessy, David A. & Edwards, William M., 2008. "Determinants of Iowa Cropland Cash Rental Rates: Testing Ricardian Rent Theory," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6355, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sergio H. Lence & Ashok K. Mishra, 2003.
"The Impacts of Different Farm Programs on Cash Rents,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 753-761.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2003. "The Impacts of Different Farm Programs on Cash Rents," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11470, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yoder, Jonathan & Hossain, Ishrat & Epplin, Francis & Doye, Damona, 2008.
"Contract duration and the division of labor in agricultural land leases,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 714-733, March.
- Jonathan Yoder & Ishrat Hossain & Francis Eppin & Damona Doye, 2005. "Contract Duration and the Division of Labor in Agricultural Land Leases," Working Papers 2005-6, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Jonathan Yoder & Ishrat Hossain & Francis Epplin & Damona Doye, 2005. "Contract Duration and the Division of Labor in Agricultural Land Leases," Working Papers 2005-5, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Jonathan Yoder & Ishrat Hossain & Francis Eppin, 2005. "Contract Duration and the Division of Labor in Agricultural Land Leases," Others 0506011, EconWPA.
- Lyubov A. Kurkalova & Christopher Burkart & Silvia Secchi, 2004. "Cropland Cash Rental Rates in the Upper Mississippi River Basin," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-tr47, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ynte Dam & Janneke Jonge, 2015. "The Positive Side of Negative Labelling," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 19-38, March.
- Alexander W. Cappelen & Tone Ognedal, 2017. "Certification and socially responsible production," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 71-84, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:7:y:2009:i:2:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.