The Relative Cost of a Universal Basic Income and a Negative Income Tax
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Honkanen Pertti, 2014. "Basic Income and Negative Income Tax: A Comparison with a Simulation Model," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, pages 119-135.
- Zelleke Almaz, 2007. "Targeting Benefit Levels to Individuals or Families?," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, pages 1-10.
- Harvey Philip, 2012. "More for Less: The Job Guarantee Strategy," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, pages 3-18.
- repec:bpj:bistud:v:11:y:2016:i:2:p:75-95:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manfred Gärtner, 2012.
"Das ökonomische Einmaleins des Bankgeheimnisses,"
Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 92(2), pages 110-114, February.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2009. "Critical Analysis of Some Well-Intended Proposals to Fight Unemployment," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Mery Ferrando & Cristian Pérez Muñoz & Gonzalo Salas, 2013.
"Impuestos negativos a la renta en Uruguay: ¿una política redistributiva alternativa?,"
REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD,
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, January.
- Mery Ferrando & Cristian Pérez & Gonzalo Salas, 2010. "Impuestos negativos a la renta en Uruguay: ¿una política redistributiva alternativa?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 10-02, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Lewis Michael, 2012. "Cost, Compensation, Freedom, and the Basic Income – Guaranteed Jobs Debate," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, pages 41-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bistud:v:1:y:2006:i:2:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.