Shocks and Business Cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frankel, David M., 2012. "Recurrent crises in global games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 309-321.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:13-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steiner, Jakub, 2008. "Coordination cycles," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 308-327, May.
- Guimaraes, Bernardo & Pereira, Ana Elisa, 2017. "Dynamic coordination among heterogeneous agents," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 13-33.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:170:y:2017:i:c:p:112-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernardo Guimaraes & Caio Machado & Ana Elisa Pereira, 2017.
"Dynamic coordination with timing frictions: theory and applications,"
1726, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Guimaraes, Bernardo & Machado, Caio & Pereira, Ana Elisa, 2017. "Dynamic coordination with timing frictions: theory and applications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86149, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Guimarães, Bernardo de Vasconcellos & Machado, Caio Henrique & Pereira, Ana Elisa Gonçalves, 2017. "Dynamic coordination with timing frictions: theory and applications," Textos para discussão 461, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Guimaraes, Bernardo & Pereira, Ana Elisa, 2016. "QWERTY is efficient," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 819-825.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-1065 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejtec:v:advances.5:y:2005:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.