Job Separation Under Uncertainty and the Wage Distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Vindigni & Simone Scotti & Cristina Tealdi, 2015.
"Uncertainty and the Politics of Employment Protection,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(1), pages 209-267.
- Vindigni, Andrea & Scotti, Simone & Tealdi, Cristina, 2008. "Uncertainty and the Politics of Employment Protection," Papers 05-27-2008, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Andrea Vindigni & Simone Scotti & Cristina Tealdi, 2013. "Uncertainty and the Politics of Employment Protection," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 298, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Andrea Vindigni & Cristina Tealdi, 2012. "Uncertainty and the Politics of Employment Protection," Working Papers 6/2012, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised May 2013.
- Julien Prat, 2010.
"The rate of learning-by-doing: estimates from a search-matching model,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6), pages 929-962.
- Julien Prat, 2006. "The Rate of Learning-by-Doing: Estimates from a Search-Matching Model," 2006 Meeting Papers 647, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Prat, Julien, 2007. "The Rate of Learning-by-Doing: Estimates from a Search-Matching Model," IZA Discussion Papers 2780, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marcin Woźniak, 2015. "Can the Stochastic Equilibrium Job Search Models Fit Transition Economies?," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 65(4), pages 567-591, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:contributions.6:y:2006:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.