Inflation Inertia in Sticky Information Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Pengfei & Wen, Yi, 2007. "Inflation dynamics: A cross-country investigation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 2004-2031, October.
- Lanne, Markku & Luoma, Arto & Luoto, Jani, 2009.
"A naïve sticky information model of households' inflation expectations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1332-1344, June.
- Lanne, Markku & Luoma, Arto & Luoto, Jani, 2008. "A Naïve Sticky Information Model of Households’ Inflation Expectations," MPRA Paper 8663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis, 2007.
"Sticky Information in General Equilibrium,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 5(2-3), pages 603-613, 04-05.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis, 2006. "Sticky Information in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 12605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Reis, Ricardo, 2007. "Sticky Information in General Equilibrium," Scholarly Articles 3415323, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Reis, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy Rules in an Estimated Sticky-Information Model," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 1-28, July.
- Mohamed Safouane Ben Aïssa & Olivier Musy, 2011.
"The Dynamic Properties Of Alternative Assumptions On Price Adjustment In New Keynesian Models,"
Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 353-384, October.
- Olivier Musy & Mohamed Safouane Ben Aïssa, 2009. "The Dynamic Properties of Alternative Assumptions on Price Adjustment in New Keynesian Models," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ricardo Reis, 2009.
"A Sticky-information General Equilibrium Model por Policy Analysis,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Carl E. Walsh & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.),Monetary Policy under Uncertainty and Learning, edition 1, volume 13, chapter 8, pages 227-283,
Central Bank of Chile.
- Ricardo Reis, 2008. "A Sticky-Information General Equilibrium Model for Policy Analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 495, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ricardo Reis, 2009. "A Sticky-Information General-Equilibrium Model for Policy Analysis," NBER Working Papers 14732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2011.
"Strategic Interaction among Heterogeneous Price-Setters in an Estimated DSGE Model,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(3), pages 920-940, August.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2008. "Strategic Interaction Among Heterogeneous Price-Setters In An Estimated DSGE Model," NBER Working Papers 14323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2010. "Strategic Interaction among Heterogeneous Price-Setters in an Estimated DSGE Model," Working Papers 93, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Meyer-Gohde, Alexander, 2010.
"Linear rational-expectations models with lagged expectations: A synthetic method,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 984-1002, May.
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2007. "Solving Linear Rational Expectations Models with Lagged Expectations Quickly and Easily," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-069, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2007. "Matlab Code for Solving Linear Rational Expectation Models with Lagged Expectations Quickly and Easily," QM&RBC Codes 171, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles, revised Apr 2010.
- Hematy , Maryam & Pedram , Mehdi, 2015. "Threshold Effects in Sticky Information Philips Curve: Evidence from Iran," Journal of Money and Economy, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Lena Draeger, 2011.
"Endogenous persistence with recursive inattentiveness,"
KOF Working papers
11-285, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Lena Dräger, 2011. "Endogenous Persistence with Recursive Inattentiveness," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201103, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Francesco Giuli, 2007. "Robust control in a Sticky information economy," Working Papers 98, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33907956 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hahn, Volker & Marenčák, Michal, 2020.
"Price points and price dynamics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 127-144.
- Volker Hahn & Michal Marencak, 2018. "Price Points and Price Dynamics," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2018-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Hahn, Volker & Marencak, Michal, 2018. "Price Points and Price Dynamics," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181516, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jacques Sapir, 2018. "The EMU’s Twisted Foundations: How to Use and Misuse Economic Theory," Studies on Russian Economic Development, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 497-506, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:contributions.6:y:2006:i:1:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.