Mitigating the Growth-Effects of Inflation through Financial Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1991.
"Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 43-61.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 3099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ledders In The Theory Of Growth," Papers 148, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988.
"The Relation between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 921-947, October.
- Robert E. Hall, 1986. "The Relation Between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry," NBER Working Papers 1785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smulders, Sjak & van de Klundert, Theo, 1995.
"Imperfect competition, concentration and growth with firm-specific R & D,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 139-160.
- Smulders, J.A. & van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1995. "Imperfect competition, concentration and growth with firm-specific R&D," Other publications TiSEM 3287368d-bf5d-421a-91c1-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Alwyn Young, 1998. "Growth without Scale Effects," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(1), pages 41-63, February.
- Charles I. Jones, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525.
- Chol-Won Li, 2003. "Endogenous Growth Without Scale Effects: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1009-1017.
- Paul Segerstrom & Elias Dinopoulos, 1999.
"A Schumpeterian Model of Protection and Relative Wages,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 450-472.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Segerstrom, Paul, 1996. "A Schumpeterian Model of Protection and Relative Wages," Working Paper Series 471, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Peter Howitt, 1999. "Steady Endogenous Growth with Population and R & D Inputs Growing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(4), pages 715-730, August.
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1998. "Endogenous Growth without Scale Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1290-1310, December.
- Roeger, Werner, 1995. "Can Imperfect Competition Explain the Difference between Primal and Dual Productivity Measures? Estimates for U.S. Manufacturing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(2), pages 316-330, April.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Thompson, Peter, 1998. "Schumpeterian Growth without Scale Effects," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 313-335, December.
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, "undated". "Technology Policy and Wage Inequality," Working Papers 2008_23, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Oct 2006.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slavtcheva, Dessislava, 2015.
"Financial development, exchange rate regimes and productivity growth: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 109-123.
- Tepper, Alexander & Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2013. "Accounting for Breakout in Britain: The Industrial Revolution through a Malthusian Lens," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 14/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Alexander Tepper & Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2013. "Accounting for breakout in Britain: The Industrial Revolution through a Malthusian lens," Staff Reports 639, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan & Lin, Shu-Chin & Kim, Dong-Hyeon & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2010. "Inflation and the finance-growth nexus," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 229-236, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:8:y:2008:i:1:n:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.