Why Tariffs, Not Subsidies? A Search for Stylized Facts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuno Limão & Patricia Tovar, 2018.
"Policy choice: Theory and evidence from commitment via international trade agreements,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Policy Externalities and International Trade Agreements, chapter 6, pages 179-198,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Limão, Nuno & Tovar, Patricia, 2011. "Policy choice: Theory and evidence from commitment via international trade agreements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 186-205.
- Nuno Limão & Patricia Tovar, 2009. "Policy Choice: Theory and Evidence from Commitment via International Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 14655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Limão, Nuno & Tovar, Patricia, 2009. "Policy Choice: Theory and Evidence from Commitment via International Trade Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 7137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johan F.M.Swinnen & Alessandro Olper & Thijs Vandemoortele, 2011. "The Political Economy of Policy Instrument Choice: Theory and Evidence from Agricultural Policies," LICOS Discussion Papers 27911, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Josh Ederington & Jenny Minier, 2008.
"Reconsidering the empirical evidence on the Grossman-Helpman model of endogenous protection,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(2), pages 501-516, May.
- Josh Ederington & Jenny Minier, 2008. "Reconsidering the empirical evidence on the Grossman‐Helpman model of endogenous protection," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 41(2), pages 501-516, May.
- Tavernier, Edmund M. & Onyango, Benjamin M., 2006. "Agricultural Policy as a Social Engineering Tool," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21359, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fujimoto, Takashi & Watanabe, Masahide, 2022. "Comparison of the price adjustment program and subsidy scheme in Japan: Evaluation of domestic sugar support policy to internalize positive externalities," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:contributions.5:y:2006:i:1:n:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.