Asymptotic Tail Probability of Randomly Weighted Sum of Dependent Heavy-Tailed Random Variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nyrhinen, Harri, 1999. "On the ruin probabilities in a general economic environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 319-330, October.
- Nyrhinen, Harri, 2001. "Finite and infinite time ruin probabilities in a stochastic economic environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 265-285, April.
- Chen, Yu & Su, Chun, 2006. "Finite time ruin probability with heavy-tailed insurance and financial risks," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(16), pages 1812-1820, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu Yan & Zhang Qinqin, 2015. "Uniform Estimate for Randomly Weighted Sums of Dependent Subexponential Random Variables," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 303-318, July.
- Gao, Qingwu & Liu, Xijun, 2013. "Uniform asymptotics for the finite-time ruin probability with upper tail asymptotically independent claims and constant force of interest," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 1527-1538.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:apjrin:v:4:y:2010:i:2:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.