What drives the development of the MENA financial sector?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:applec:v:50:y:2018:i:6:p:574-595 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cherif, Mondher & Dreger, Christian, 2016.
"Institutional Determinants of Financial Development in MENA countries,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 670-680.
- Mondher Cherif & Christian Dreger, 2016. "Institutional Determinants of Financial Development in MENA countries," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 670-680, August.
- Mondher Cherif & Christian Dreger, 2014. "Institutional Determinants of Financial Development in MENA Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1422, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Abid, Fathi & Bahloul, Slah & Mroua, Mourad, 2016. "Financial development and economic growth in MENA countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1099-1117.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:1153872 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Ilyes Gritli & Fatma Marrakchi Charfi, 2016. "Capital Account, Institutional Quality, And Economic Growth In Mena Countries: A Gmm Approach," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(04), pages 1-23, December.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Hrushikesh Mallick & Mantu Kumar Mahalik & Shawkat Hammoudeh, 2018.
"Is globalization detrimental to financial development? Further evidence from a very large emerging economy with significant orientation towards policies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(6), pages 574-595, February.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mallick, Hrushikesh & Kumar, Mantu & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2017. "Is globalization detrimental to financial development? Further evidence from a very large emerging economy with significant orientation towards policies," MPRA Paper 78805, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Apr 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial development; Institutional quality; MENA; Panel data;
- G - Financial Economics
- G - Financial Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bor:bistre:v:14:y:2014:i:4:p:212-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ahmet Palu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rdisetr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.