A saddlepoint approximation to the distribution of the sum of independent non-identically uniform random variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rob Eisinga & Manfred Te Grotenhuis & Ben Pelzer, 2013. "Saddlepoint approximations for the sum of independent non-identically distributed binomial random variables," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 67(2), pages 190-201, May.
- S. Sadooghi-Alvandi & A. Nematollahi & R. Habibi, 2009. "On the distribution of the sum of independent uniform random variables," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 171-175, January.
- David Bradley & Ramesh Gupta, 2002. "On the Distribution of the Sum of n Non-Identically Distributed Uniform Random Variables," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(3), pages 689-700, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saralees Nadarajah & Xiao Jiang & Jeffrey Chu, 2015. "A saddlepoint approximation to the distribution of the sum of independent non-identically beta random variables," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(2), pages 102-114, May.
- James E. Marengo & David L. Farnsworth & Lucas Stefanic, 2017. "A Geometric Derivation of the Irwin-Hall Distribution," International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, Hindawi, vol. 2017, pages 1-6, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:68:y:2014:i:4:p:267-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.