On the Distribution of the Sum of n Non-Identically Distributed Uniform Random Variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grzegorz Hałaj & Christoffer Kok, 2013.
"Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 157-186, June.
- Kok, Christoffer & Hałaj, Grzegorz, 2013. "Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks," Working Paper Series 1506, European Central Bank.
- Hidetoshi Murakami, 2014. "A saddlepoint approximation to the distribution of the sum of independent non-identically uniform random variables," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(4), pages 267-275, November.
- Limani, Jeta & Bettinger, Régis & Dacorogna, Michel M, 2017. "On the diversification benefit of reinsurance portfolios," MPRA Paper 82466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buonocore, Aniello & Pirozzi, Enrica & Caputo, Luigia, 2009. "A note on the sum of uniform random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(19), pages 2092-2097, October.
- Olivier Klopfenstein, 2010. "Solving chance-constrained combinatorial problems to optimality," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 607-638, April.
More about this item
KeywordsUniform distribution; probability density; convolution; Fourier transform; sine integrals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:54:y:2002:i:3:p:689-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .