On the Distribution of the Sum of n Non-Identically Distributed Uniform Random Variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Mukhopadhyay, 1980. "A consistent and asymptotically efficient two-stage procedure to construct fixed width confidence intervals for the mean," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 281-284, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grzegorz Hałaj & Christoffer Kok, 2013.
"Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 157-186, June.
- Kok, Christoffer & Hałaj, Grzegorz, 2013. "Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks," Working Paper Series 1506, European Central Bank.
- Hidetoshi Murakami, 2014. "A saddlepoint approximation to the distribution of the sum of independent non-identically uniform random variables," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(4), pages 267-275, November.
- Limani, Jeta & Bettinger, Régis & Dacorogna, Michel M, 2017. "On the diversification benefit of reinsurance portfolios," MPRA Paper 82466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buonocore, Aniello & Pirozzi, Enrica & Caputo, Luigia, 2009. "A note on the sum of uniform random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(19), pages 2092-2097, October.
- Olivier Klopfenstein, 2010. "Solving chance-constrained combinatorial problems to optimality," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 607-638, April.
More about this item
KeywordsUniform distribution; probability density; convolution; Fourier transform; sine integrals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:54:y:2002:i:3:p:689-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.