‘All models are wrong...’: an introduction to model uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. P. Brooks & P. Giudici & G. O. Roberts, 2003. "Efficient construction of reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo proposal distributions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 3-39.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Bartolucci & Luisa Scaccia & Antonietta Mira, 2006. "Efficient Bayes factor estimation from the reversible jump output," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 41-52, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo S. Ehlers & Stephen P. Brooks, 2008. "Adaptive Proposal Construction for Reversible Jump MCMC," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(4), pages 677-690.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinciotti Veronica & Augugliaro Luigi & Abbruzzo Antonino & Wit Ernst C., 2016. "Model selection for factorial Gaussian graphical models with an application to dynamic regulatory networks," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 193-212, June.
- O’Brien, Travis A. & Kashinath, Karthik & Cavanaugh, Nicholas R. & Collins, William D. & O’Brien, John P., 2016. "A fast and objective multidimensional kernel density estimation method: fastKDE," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 148-160.
- David Schuff & Karen Corral & Robert D. St. Louis & Greg Schymik, 0. "Enabling self-service BI: A methodology and a case study for a model management warehouse," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:2:p:323-380 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:66:y:2012:i:3:p:217-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.