Gender Differences in Criminal Sentencing: Do Effects Vary Across Violent, Property, and Drug Offenses?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:2734 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:652 is not listed on IDEAS
- David T. Ellwood, 1986. "Targeting Would-Be Long-Term Recipients of AFDC," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 35f03eda0fa0455aa0dc255fb, Mathematica Policy Research.
- H. J. Holzer, "undated". "Will Employers Hire Welfare Recipients? Recent Survey Evidence from Michigan," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1177-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jcjust:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franklin, Cortney A. & Fearn, Noelle E., 2008. "Gender, race, and formal court decision-making outcomes: Chivalry/paternalism, conflict theory or gender conflict?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 279-290, July.
- Goulette, Natalie & Wooldredge, John & Frank, James & Travis, Lawrence, 2015. "From Initial Appearance to Sentencing: Do Female Defendants Experience Disparate Treatment?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 406-417.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Christian Bjornskov & Axel Dreher, 2007.
"On Gender Inequality and Life Satisfaction: Does Discrimination Matter?,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007
2007-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Axel Dreher & Justina A.V. Fischer, 2007. "On Gender Inequality and Life Satisfaction: Does Discrimination Matter?," KOF Working papers 07-161, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina AV, 2007. "On Gender Inequality and Life Satisfaction: Does Discrimination Matter?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 657, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Bontrager Ryon, Stephanie, 2013. "Gender as social threat: A study of offender sex, situational factors, gender dynamics and social control," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 426-437.
- repec:eee:jcjust:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:90-100 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:87:y:2006:i:2:p:318-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.