A Family Affair: The Labor Market Experience of Immigrant Spouses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stuart Campbell, 2014. "Does it matter why immigrants came here? Original motives, the labour market, and national identity in the UK," DoQSS Working Papers 14-14, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Alicia Adsera & Barry Chiswick, 2007.
"Are there gender and country of origin differences in immigrant labor market outcomes across European destinations?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 495-526, July.
- Adsera, Alicia & Chiswick, Barry R., 2004. "Are There Gender and Country of Origin Differences in Immigrant Labor Market Outcomes across European Destinations?," IZA Discussion Papers 1432, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David C. Ribar, 2013.
"Immigrants’ time use: a survey of methods and evidence,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 20, pages 373-392
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ribar, David C., 2012. "Immigrants' Time Use: A Survey of Methods and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vincent Law, 2011. "English Proficiency and Labour Supply of Immigrants in Australia," Crawford School Research Papers 1112, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hwei-Lin Chuang & Ning Hsieh & EricS. Lin, 2010. "Labour Market Activity Of Foreign Spouses In Taiwan: Employment Status And Choice Of Employment Sector," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 505-531, October.
- Boyd, Monica, 2009. "Language at Work: The Impact of Linguistic Enclaves on Immigrant Economic Integration," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-50, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Sep 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:82:y:2001:i:4:p:796-811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.