Biased Technological Shocks, Relative Wage Rigidities And Low-Skilled Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batyra, Anna & Sneessens, Henri R., 2010.
"Selective reductions in labor taxation: Labor market adjustments and macroeconomic performance,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 531-543, July.
- Anna Batyra & Henri R. Sneessens, 2006. "Selective Reductions in Labour Taxation: Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," 2006 Meeting Papers 142, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Batyra, Anna & Sneessens, Henri R., 2010. "Selective Reductions in Labor Taxation: Labor Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna BATYRA & Henri SNEESSENS, 2010. "Selective Reductions in Labor Taxation Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Anna Batyra & Henri R. Sneessens, 2010. "Selective Reductions in Labor Taxation, Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Anna, BATYRA & Henri R., SNEESSENS, 2007. "Selective Reductions in Labour Taxation : Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007001, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:55:y:2008:i:3:p:330-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.