Incomplete Information in Monetary Policy Games: Rules Rather Than a Conservative Central Banker
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beetsma, Roel M W J & Jensen, Henrik, 1998.
"Inflation Targets and Contracts with Uncertain Central Banker Preferences,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 384-403, August.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Jensen, H., 1996. "Inflation targets and contracts with uncertain central banker preferences," Discussion Paper 1996-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 1997. "Inflation Targets and Contracts with Uncertain Central Banker Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 1562, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chortareas, Georgios E & Miller, Stephen M, 2003.
"Central Banker Contracts, Incomplete Information, and Monetary Policy Surprises: In Search of a Selfish Central Banker?,"
Springer, vol. 116(3-4), pages 271-295, September.
- Georgios E. Chortareas & Stephen M. Miller, 2002. "Central Banker Contracts, Incomplete Information, and Monetary Policy Surprises: In Search of a Selfish Central Banker?," Working papers 2002-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Muscatelli, V Anton, 1998.
"Political Consensus, Uncertain Preferences, and Central Bank Independence,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 412-430, July.
- Anton Muscatelli, 1996. "Political Consensus, Uncertain Preferences and Central Bank Independence," Working Papers 9615, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Nov 1996.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:45:y:1998:i:1:p:33-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .