Earnings over the Life Cycle: What Do Human Capital Models Explain?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Solomon Polachek, 2002. "Mincer s Overtaking Point on the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution," LIS Working papers 310, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Jane Waldfogel & Wendy Sigle-Rushton, 2006. "Motherhood and Womenâ€™s Earnings in Anglo-American, Continental European, and Nordic Countries," LIS Working papers 454, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Solomon Polachek, 2003.
"Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Life Cycle Earnings Distribution,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 273-304, December.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2003. "Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Botelho, Anabela & Bland Jones, Cheryl & Kiker, B. F., 1998. "Nursing wages and educational credentials: the role of work experience and selectivity bias," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 297-306, June.
- Karel Janda & Van Quang Tran & Pavel Zetek, 2015.
"Faktory ovlivňující zapojení žen v mikrofinancích
[The Factors Influencing the Participation of Women in Microfinance]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(3), pages 363-381.
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008.
"Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Janda, Karel & Van Tran, Quang & Zetek, Pavel, 2014.
"Vybrané faktory ovlivňující zapojení žen v mikrofinancích
[The Selected Factors Influencing the Participation of Women in Microfinance]," MPRA Paper 59109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Václav Urbánek & Kateřina Maršíková-Nepolská, 2005. "Financial Market in the Czech Republic and Human Capital Investment: Private Financing of Higher Education," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2005(2), pages 131-146.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:42:y:1995:i:3:p:267-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.