Pareto Optimality, Pure Public Goods, Impure Public Goods and Multiregional Spillovers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoyt, William H. & Jensen, Richard A., 1996. "Precommitment in a system of hierarchical governments," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 481-504, August.
- Roland Vaubel, 1986. "A public choice approach to international organization," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 39-57, January.
- Stehn, Jürgen, 1993. "Maastricht und das Subsidiaritätsprinzip," Kiel Working Papers 553, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stehn, Jürgen, 1993. "Theorie des fiskalischen Föderalismus: Ein Referenzmaßstab zur Beurteilung der Beschlüsse von Maastricht," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1898, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ulrich Witt & Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2012.
"Knowledge and its Economic Characteristics: A Conceptual Clarification,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 16
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ulrich Witt & Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Knowledge and its Economic Characteristics - A Conceptual Clarification," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Laaser, Claus-Friedrich & Stehn, Jürgen, 1995. "Perspektiven der sozialen Marktwirtschaft - mehr Effizienz durch eine föderative Arbeitsteilung," Kiel Working Papers 680, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Conley, John & Dix, Manfred, 1999. "Optimal and Equilibrium Membership in Clubs in the Presence of Spillovers," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 215-229, September.
- Jon Cauley & Todd Sandler, 1980. "A general theory of interpersonal exchange," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 587-606, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:22:y:1975:i:1:p:25-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.