Efficient Covariance Estimation for Asynchronous Noisy High‐Frequency Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bibinger, Markus, 2012. "An estimator for the quadratic covariation of asynchronously observed Itô processes with noise: Asymptotic distribution theory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(6), pages 2411-2453.
- Randolf Altmeyer & Markus Bibinger, 2014. "Functional stable limit theorems for efficient spectral covolatility estimators," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:eee:econom:v:202:y:2018:i:2:p:178-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hounyo, Ulrich, 2017. "Bootstrapping integrated covariance matrix estimators in noisy jump–diffusion models with non-synchronous trading," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 130-152.
- Yuta Koike, 2017. "Time endogeneity and an optimal weight function in pre-averaging covariance estimation," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 15-56, April.
- Altmeyer, Randolf & Bibinger, Markus, 2015. "Functional stable limit theorems for quasi-efficient spectral covolatility estimators," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(12), pages 4556-4600.
- Markus Bibinger & Markus ReiÃŸ, 2011. "Spectral estimation of covolatility from noisy observations using local weights," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-086, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Christensen, Kim & Podolskij, Mark & Vetter, Mathias, 2013.
"On covariation estimation for multivariate continuous Itô semimartingales with noise in non-synchronous observation schemes,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 59-84.
- Kim Christensen & Mark Podolskij & Mathias Vetter, 2011. "On covariation estimation for multivariate continuous Itô semimartingales with noise in non-synchronous observation schemes," CREATES Research Papers 2011-53, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Markus Bibinger & Markus Reiß, 2014. "Spectral Estimation of Covolatility from Noisy Observations Using Local Weights," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(1), pages 23-50, March.
- Koike, Yuta, 2014. "Limit theorems for the pre-averaged Hayashi–Yoshida estimator with random sampling," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(8), pages 2699-2753.
- Markus Bibinger & Per A. Mykland, 2016. "Inference for Multi-dimensional High-frequency Data with an Application to Conditional Independence Testing," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1078-1102, December.
- Markus Bibinger & Per A. Mykland, 2013. "Inference for Multi-Dimensional High-Frequency Data: Equivalence of Methods, Central Limit Theorems, and an Application to Conditional Independence Testing," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:38:y:2011:i:1:p:23-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.