Parameter Orthogonality and Bias Adjustment for Estimating Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2013. "Semiparametric Vector Mem," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 1067-1086, November.
- Ip, Edward H. & Wang, Yuchung J., 2008. "A note on cuts for contingency tables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2356-2363, November.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2006.
"Vector Multiplicative Error Models: Representation and Inference,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero Gallo, 2006. "Vector Multiplicative Error Models: Representation and Inference," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2006_15, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2006. "Vector Multiplicative Error Models: Representation and Inference," NBER Working Papers 12690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Cabras & María Castellanos & Erlis Ruli, 2014. "A Quasi likelihood approximation of posterior distributions for likelihood-intractable complex models," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 72(2), pages 153-167, August.
- Jørgensen, Bent & Demétrio, Clarice G.B. & Kristensen, Erik & Banta, Gary T. & Petersen, Hans Christian & Delefosse, Matthieu, 2011. "Bias-corrected Pearson estimating functions for Taylor's power law applied to benthic macrofauna data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 749-758, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:31:y:2004:i:1:p:93-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.