Root "n" consistent and optimal density estimators for moving average processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dabo-Niang, Sophie & Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2009. "Combining parametric and nonparametric approaches for more efficient time series prediction," MPRA Paper 16893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anton Schick & Wolfgang Wefelmeyer, 2008. "Root-n consistency in weighted L 1 -spaces for density estimators of invertible linear processes," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 281-310, October.
- Dabo-Niang, Sophie & Francq, Christian & ZakoÃ¯an, Jean-Michel, 2010.
"Combining Nonparametric and Optimal Linear Time Series Predictions,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 105(492), pages 1554-1565.
- Sophie DABO-NIANG & Christian FRANCQ & Jean-Michel ZAKOIAN, 2009. "Combining Nonparametric and Optimal Linear Time Series Predictions," Working Papers 2009-18, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2012. "n-uniformly consistent density estimation in nonparametric regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 305-316.
- Li, Shuo & Tu, Yundong, 2016. "n-consistent density estimation in semiparametric regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 91-109.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:31:y:2004:i:1:p:63-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.