Generational Welfare under a Climate‐Change Policy with Induced Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schaffrin, André & Reibling, Nadine, 2015. "Household energy and climate mitigation policies: Investigating energy practices in the housing sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-10.
- Hanna Hottenrott & Sascha Rexhäuser, 2015.
"Policy-Induced Environmental Technology and Inventive Efforts: Is There a Crowding Out?,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 375-401, July.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2013. "Policy-Induced Environmental Technology and Inventive Efforts: Is There a Crowding Out?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79791, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2013. "Policy-induced environmental technology and inventive efforts: Is there a crowding out?," DICE Discussion Papers 128, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2013. "Policy-induced environmental technology and incentive efforts: Is there a crowding out?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-115, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:113:y:2011:i:4:p:904-936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.