Regional Comparisons of Banking Performance in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Laurenceson & Zhao Yong, "undated". "Efficiency Amongst China’s Banks:A DEA Analysis Five Years after WTO Entry," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 1605, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Stephanie McWhinnie & Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013. "Evaluating Profit Efficiency of the South Australian Rock Lobster Fishery: Nerlovian and Directional Distance Function Approach," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-18, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Gerhardus Van Der Westhuizen, 2012. "Estimating Productivity Change in South African Banks: Decomposing Productity Index Numbers," Ekonomia, Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 13(2-1), pages 65-86, Winter-Su.
- Emili Tortosa Ausina & Diego Prior Jiménez & María Teresa Balaguer-Coll, 2010. "Output complexity, environmental conditions, and the efficiency of municipalities: a robust metafrontier approach," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- Ahmed, Elsadig Musa & Krishnasamy, Geeta, 2013. "Are Asian technology gaps due to human capital quality differences?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 51-58.
- Barros, C.P. & Emrouznejad, Ali, 2016. "Assessing productive efficiency of banks using integrated Fuzzy-DEA and bootstrapping: A case of Mozambican banksAuthor-Name: Wanke, Peter," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 378-389.
- Stephanie McWhinnie & Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013. "Profit Efficiency of the South Australian Rock Lobster Fishery: Nerlovian and Directional Distance Function Approach," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-13, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:70:y:2002:i:3:p:224-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.