Output, Outcome, And Quality Adjustment In Measuring Health And Education Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer, 2014. "The Relative Price of Services," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(4), pages 727-746, December.
- Diewert, W. Erwin, 2017. "Productivity Measurement in the Public Sector: Theory and Practice," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2017-1, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Feb 2017.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Ilya B. Voskoboynikov, 2014.
"Is Mining Fuelling Long-Run Growth in Russia? Industry Productivity Growth Trends Since 1995,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S2), pages 398-422, November.
- Voskoboynikov, Ilya B. & Timmer, Marcel, 2013. "Is Mining Fuelling Long-run Growth in Russia? Industry Productivity Growth Trends since 1995," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-137, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Voskoboynikov, Ilya B., 2013. "Is mining fuelling long-run growth in Russia? : Industry productivity growth trends since 1995," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Paul Schreyer & Matilde Mas, 2016. "Measuring Health Services in the National Accounts: An International Perspective," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring and Modeling Health Care Costs, pages 25-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wulong Gu & Ambrose Wong, 2015. "Productivity and economic output of the education sector," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 165-182, April.
- Gang Liu, 2015. "A stylized satellite account for human capital," Discussion Papers 816, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:58:y:2012:i:2:p:257-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.